High Temperature Tubing from EJ Beverage is constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) which is an excellent alternative to PVC and silicone tubing. This tubing is perfect to use on the hot side of your brewing system and compared to silicone, this high temperaure tubing is less likely to kink.
- 1 Foot in length
- 3/8" ID
- 5/8" OD
- 1/8" Wall
- High temperature up to 135° C (275° F)
- PVC Free and BPA Free - containes no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production (does not emit dioxins)
- Extremely low extractables and leachables
- High flexibility, even at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Burst Pressure = 54 psi
1 Foot of 3/8" ID High Temperature Tubing Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.