ATP-100 - Electronic ATP Hygiene Meter
A must for all line cleaners! The ATP Hygiene Meter is a hand held device that measures the amount of bacteria on a surface. Easily measure the surface (beer lines, faucets, etc.) after cleaning is performed.
Wipe surface to be tested with swab and then simply read the meter for contamination.
The meter uses state-of-the-art photodiode technology and a simple user-friendly design in a palm-sized instrument. Use with Ultrasnap ATP swabs on a surface test, extremely low levels of contamination can be detected in just 15 seconds. This allows immediate action to be taken if the lines or beer contact surfaces are contaminated.
ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is present in all organic material, and is the universal unit of energy used in all living cells. Most foods and microbial cells will contain some level of naturally occurring ATP. The meter uses bioluminescence to detect residual ATP as an indicator of surface cleanliness. The presence of ATP on a surface indicates improper cleaning and the presence of bacteria.
Brewery quality control representatives should consider the ATP Hygiene Meter to verify the quality of line cleaning being performed.TESTING PROCEDURE:
- Remove swab from test tube and swab surface. Swabbing motion should be in a 4 x 4 inch square while rotating swab or a random motion that ensures a good sample collection.
- Place swab back in test tube.
- Break plastic Snap Valve at top of swab by bending bulb. Squeeze bulb twice, pushing liquid reagent down swab shaft.
- Shake test for 5 seconds.
- Place test in SystemSURE Plus and close lid.
- Press "OK" and reading will appear in 15 seconds.
ATP-100 - Electronic ATP Hygiene Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $6.95
Sale Price: $11.93