ATP-SWAB - Testing Swabs - ATP Hygiene Meter
Testing Swabs for ATP Hygiene Meter Wipe surface to be tested with swab and then simply read the meter for contamination.
Testing Swabs for ATP Hygiene Meter Wipe surface to be tested with swab and then simply read the meter for contamination. TESTING PROCEDURE:
- Remove swab from test tube and swab surface. Swabbing motion should be in a 4 x 4 inch square while rotating swab or a random motion that ensures a good sample collection.
- Place swab back in test tube.
- Break plastic Snap Valve at top of swab by bending bulb. Squeeze bulb twice, pushing liquid reagent down swab shaft.
- Shake test for 5 seconds.
- Place test in SystemSURE Plus and close lid.
- Press "OK" and reading will appear in 15 seconds.
ATP-SWAB - Testing Swabs - ATP Hygiene Meter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $6.26
Sale Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $11.93
Sale Price: $40.99