EBC300 Re-Circulating Beer Line Cleaning Pump
Electric Re-circulating Line Cleaning Pump / Up to 300' run / Corrosion Resistant / Portable / Case mounted On/Off switch / Temperature Resistant Hose / Robust Powder coated case for durability
Performance at a great value for the professional line cleaner. Dependable performance for circulating cleaner on runs up to 300'.
Re-circulating the cleaning chemicals when line cleaning is the best choice for long draw systems over 20 feet. Re-circulation creates a turbulent flow that is more effective than simply allowing the cleaning chemical to soak in the line. Compare the results achieved when using a re-circulating pump when beer system cleaning - your customers will taste the difference!
- Perfect for beer line runs from 20' to 300'
- Motor: 0.6 Amps, 115 volts, 60 hz
- Automatic bypass at 50 psi to protect system
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"H x 7"W x 14"L
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Power Cord: Not Included
- Corrosion Resistant: Hard coat finish on pump components to resist cleaning chemical corrosion
- Portable: Cordless design & quick disconnect hoses for easy transport
- User Friendly: Case mounted On/Off switch
- Temperature Resistant Hose: Hoses (6' length) remain flexible at low temperatures
- Robust: Powder coated case for durability
|EBC300 Operation and Use Manual|
EBC300 Re-Circulating Beer Line Cleaning Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Makes cleaning easy.|
|Comments:||Used to clean triple tap long draw setup.|
Hooked up to dual flusher cup, jumper hose and single flusher cup with ball lifter makes cleaning our long draw system simple, effective and QUICK!
Not so great: the price.
All in all, I'm glad I spent the money, though, and would recommend a re-circulating cleaning pump as the way to go.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Ensure clean beer lines in a long draw system with regular line cleaning. Always:
- Use proper "brewery approved" cleaning chemicals
- Use a turbulent circulation action for a minimum of 15 minutes (Brewers Association recommended standard)
- Circulation cleaning is more effective than simply soaking a beer line with cleaning chemical
Clean draft beer systems result in:
- Fresh tasting beer
- More profit for the retailer
- More keg sales
Use an electric re-circulating line cleaning pump, the best way to clean a draft beer system. Your customers will taste the difference!
Sale Price: $119.99