EBC300PLUS Re-Circulating Beer Line Cleaning Pump
Electric Re-circulating Line Cleaning Pump / Greater than 300' run / Corrosion Resistant / Portable / Case mounted On/Off switch / Temperature Resistant Hose / Robust Powder coated case for durability
Performance at a great value for the professional line cleaner. Dependable performance for circulating cleaner on runs greater than 300'.
Re-circulating the cleaning chemicals when line cleaning is the best choice for long draw systems over 20 feet. Re-circulation creates a turbulent flow that is more effective than simply allowing the cleaning chemical to soak in the line. Compare the results achieved when using a re-circulating pump when beer system cleaning - your customers will taste the difference!
The EBC300PLUS line cleaning pump features an internal screen to trap contaminant particles before they would go through the pump. The screen needs to be cleaned periodically for the pump to function properly and to prolong the life of the pump.
The pump will not prime or pump if the screen is not clean.
It is recommended that the screen be a cleaned on a routine basis of every two months, or more frequently depending on pump usage and line cleaning conditions.
To service and clean the internal screen:
- Remove the red housing cover on the pump (the one with the Micro Matic logo).
- Locate the pump (the brass part hooked to the motor) and remove the large nut on the bottom of the pump.
- Removing this nut will expose the screen. Clean the screen with a brush and water.
- Reinstall the screen and replace the cover.
- Capable of effectively circulating runs over 300'
- Motor: 5.3 Amps, 115 volts, 60 hz
- Manual bypass valve to control pressure and flow
- Dimensions: 9"H x 10-3/4"W x 15"L
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Power Cord: Not Included
- Corrosion Resistant: Hard coat finish on pump components to resist cleaning chemical corrosion
- Portable: Cordless design & quick disconnect hoses for easy transport
- User Friendly: Case mounted On/Off switch
- Temperature Resistant Hose: Hoses (6' length) remain flexible at low temperatures
- Robust: Powder coated case for durability
|EBC300PLUS Operation & Use Man.|
EBC300PLUS Re-Circulating Beer Line Cleaning Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Ensure clean beer lines in a long draw system with regular line cleaning. Always:
- Use proper "brewery approved" cleaning chemicals
- Use a turbulent circulation action for a minimum of 15 minutes (Brewers Association recommended standard)
- Circulation cleaning is more effective than simply soaking a beer line with cleaning chemical
Clean draft beer systems result in:
- Fresh tasting beer
- More profit for the retailer
- More keg sales
Use an electric re-circulating line cleaning pump, the best way to clean a draft beer system. Your customers will taste the difference!
Sale Price: $657.00
Sale Price: $12.50
Sale Price: $119.99