These kegerators are designed for commercial applications. The DD50 draft beer refrigerator series has a 2-keg beer capacity, with a 2-faucet, single column, insulated draft beer tap tower. The DD50 comes with forced-air refrigeration to keep beer in kegs ice cold for dispensing. The 3-inch tower is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled into it to keep beer at its coldest, best quality the moment it is dispensed.
Standard construction includes attractive, wear-resistant stainless steel exterior. Top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including drip tray for easy cleaning.
Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceilings. Reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Doors are self-closing and include key locks. Magnetic door gaskets provide positive door sealing. Interior lighting is provided as standard.
Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps to provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthen the overall construction. Lift-out heavy duty forced-air refrigeration system creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling. Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC-free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A 6' cord and grounded plug are provided for electrical connection.
The DD50 kegerator series is offered in 2 models, the Standard Model and the Club Model. The Club Top Model is an upgrade that offers an additional storage area beneath an easy glide stainless steel lid.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Two (2) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Four (4) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Six (6) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- 3" Insulated Chrome Draft Beer Tower with 2 Faucets
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Wear-Resistant Vinyl on Steel Exterior
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top with Drip Tray
- Capped Opening in Top for Water Station Line Penetration
- Galvanized Steel Walls and Ceiling
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed to Operate 36°F-38°F
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Readily Adaptable for Installation of Wine Dispensers or Water Station
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Black Vinyl Finish
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
This kegerator can fit two Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to four Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to six 5 gallon kegs.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Shipping Weight||314 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Kegerator Two Keg Commercial Beer Cooler - All Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.