The Kegco Basic Kegerator Conversion Kit allows you to specify many of your own components so you can create a custom draft beer set up. Note: Coupler, regulator and CO2 tank not included.
KEGCO BASIC KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 5/16' I.D. thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - 4-1/8" LONG SHANK WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- CFBL - CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FWSTD- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Basic Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.