Kegco Low Profile Standard Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit
The Kegco Low Profile Standard Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit is perfect for refrigerators or freezers that have a lower interior height and cannot allow for a standard keg coupler and the beer line to extend off the top of the keg. The low profile keg coupler is shorter than the standard lever handle coupler and the beer line extends from the side of the coupler instead of the top, further reducing the space needed above the keg. This kit comes with the beer parts you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser (The Co2 Tank is Extra and not included in the kit). All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
KEGCO LOW PROFILE TOWER KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Co2 Tank. We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Tower
The tower is a high quality, commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Kegco Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Kegco premium pro series double gauge regulator is built with high end features! The premium pro series regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn knob in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure. The premium pro series double gauge Co2 regulator has a chrome plated brass body. This regulator also features a manual pressure release valve.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Low Profile D System Keg Tap Coupler w/ Pressure Relief which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a low profile coupler for applications where space is a problem. This high quality low profile keg coupler (keg tap) is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is push down and turn to properly couple the keg.
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench
This specialty faucet is used to connect the shank to the faucet. To properly tighten the faucet to the shank without leakage, requires this wrench that hooks into the holes on tightening colar. This faucet wrench is needed to remove faucet for cleaning or if you are switching to a stout faucet.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Low Profile Standard Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
San Diego (North Park), Ca
|Comments:||Converted my old 4.3 cubic foot Sanyo mini fridge into a sleek aforadble kegerator. It took me under two hours from start to finish, almost all or that was modifying the fridge to allow for the most useable interior space. The kit almost puts itself together, it's that easy! I got the 5lb co2 tank, more than i probably need but its only a few bucks more than the 2.5lb, so unless you're really trying to save space thats a deal. everything works great, and the instructions are aesy to read and understand. I have read a few reviews saying that its dificuly to tap the keg without twisting your lines useing the low profile coupler, it's not rocket science! I am fully satisfied with new Kegerator and you will be too!|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $114.99
Sale Price: $239.99
Sale Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $169.99