7485E D System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle
The 7485E is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- Tin-nickel plated probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Probe Material Tin-Nickel Alloy Plated
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 3-13/16"
7485E D System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Comments:||Nothing special, just does the job.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $26.95
Sale Price: $51.95
Sale Price: $62.95
Sale Price: $46.95