7485S-S - D System Keg Tap Coupler - with Ergo Lever Handle
"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. The 7485S-S keg coupler features a short ergonomic handle that is ideal for smaller diameter kegs. Its stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals, while its stainless steel probe is designed for the ultimate in purity. To tap a keg all you have to do is push down on the easy-to-engage handle, and pull up to untap.
- Stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Body Material 303 Stainless steel
- Probe Material 304 Stainless steel
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 3-7/16"
7485S-S - D System Keg Tap Coupler - with Ergo Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|well worth the price.|
ft myers, fl
|Comments:||Stainless coupler replacing generic plastic coupler. Very well built. Smooth operation. Easy to clean..|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $46.95
Sale Price: $40.99
Sale Price: $33.95
Sale Price: $62.95