Taprite CH5000-45L - Lever Tap with Kam-Loc Barrel for US Kegs
Designed for maximum flow, this keg coupler can be used for either single or series keg dispensing. Made for American D systems.
- KAM-Loc Keg lock feature ends unexpected spray of beer or loss of gas... guided Kam-Loc arm prevents the tap from being removed from keg with the probe in the tapped position. The next keg cannot be tapped with the probe in the "down" or "tapped" position
- Forged brass body has a male beer thread pressure inlet; by removing hex nut, nipple, and check valve assembly tap can be used for series tapping
- Probe check valve retainer is easily removable for cleaning and also acts as a beer line washer
- Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped
- Integral non-adjustable safety (set at 55-65 PSIG) protects kegs against accidental over-pressurization
- Safety has easy to use manual bleed-off; improper applied pressure conditions can be corrected
- Available for U.S. or European Single Valve Keg
Taprite CH5000-45L - Lever Tap with Kam-Loc Barrel for US Kegs Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $26.95
Sale Price: $42.95
Sale Price: $51.95
Sale Price: $40.99