This white handle Sankey "D" system lever style coupler is designed for maximum flow. It can be used for either single or series keg dispensing. Made for American Sanke D systems.
- Forged brass body has a male beer thread pressure inlet; by removing hex nut, nipple, and check valve assembly tap can be used for series tapping
- Probe check valve retainer is easily removable for cleaning and also acts as a beer line washer
- Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped
- Integral non-adjustable safety (set at 55-65 PSIG) protects kegs against accidental over-pressurization
- Safety has easy to use manual bleed-off; improper applied pressure conditions can be corrected
- Available for U.S. or European Single Valve Keg
Sankey "D" White Handle Coupler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.