"S" system, also known as European Sankey, is used by many European breweries such as Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light and Pilsner Urquell. It has a longer, narrower probe than the D system.
The 7486E-S keg coupler features a 303 stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs. To tap a keg, all you have to do is push down on the easy-to-engage handle and pull up to untap.
- System: S
- Black Lever Handle
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- 303 Stainless steel probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless steel
- Probe Material 304 Stainless steel
- Handle Style Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 3-13/16"
S System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |