7486S - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Ergo Lever Handle
"S" system, also known as European Sankey, is used by many European breweries such as Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light and Pilsner Urquell. It has a longer, narrower probe than the D system.
The 7486S keg coupler features a short ergonomic lever handle that is ideal for smaller diameter kegs. Its brass nickel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals, while the stainless steel probe is designed for the ultimate in purity. The handle is easy to engage: push down to tap/pull up to untap.
- System: S (European Sankey)
- Heineken / Beck's / Amstel Light / Pilsner Urquell
- Brass nickel plated body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Body Material Tin-Nickel Alloy Plated
- Probe Material 304 Stainless steel
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Type Ergonomic Lever Handle
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.
7486S - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Ergo Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $36.95
Sale Price: $63.95