CH5200G - G System Keg Tap Coupler
Safe, efficient and simple to operate, it meets all of your performance requirements.
A high-capacity pressure relief valve has been incorporated as an integral part of the coupling body. This serves two purposes: First, when functioning with other relief devices in the system, it will prevent a key from reaching pressure in excess of recommended working pressure. Secondly, it allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
- Designed for maximum flow, it can be either single or series keg dispensing
- Specially designed pressure inlet nipple eliminates the need for a coupling washer when used with standard check valve
- Flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position pressure is off, when down it is on.
- The coupler can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and periodic service. No special tools required.
- System: G
- Caffrey's / Boddington / Anchor Steam
CH5200G - G System Keg Tap Coupler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $29.00
Sale Price: $38.00
Sale Price: $7.63
Sale Price: $26.06