CH5400 - A System Keg Tap Coupler
The CH5400 is a German Slider coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr and Paulaner. The CH5400 features a heavy duty metal squeeze handle.
The CH5400 is a German coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Fischer, Bitburger, Paul Aneer, Pauliner, and Spaten. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. A high-capacity pressure relief valve has been incorporated as an integral part of the coupler body. This serves two purposes: First, when functioning with other relief devices in the system, it will prevent a key from reaching pressure in excess of recommended working pressure. Secondly, it allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
- System: A
- Warsteiner / Fischer / Bitburger / Paul Aneer / Pauliner / Spaten)
- Designed for maximum flow, it can be either single or series keg dispensing
- Specially designed pressure inlet nipple eliminates the need for a coupling washer when used with standard NADS check valve.
- Flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position pressure is off, when down it is on.
- The coupler can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and periodic service. No special tools require
CH5400 - A System Keg Tap Coupler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $45.95
Sale Price: $77.95
Sale Price: $35.95