Kegco KT86S-L - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle
"S" system, also known as European Sankey, is used by many European breweries such as Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light and Pilsner Urquell. It has a longer, narrower probe than the D system.
The KT86S-L keg coupler features a stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs.
- System: S
- Black Lever Handle
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- 303 Stainless steel probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless steel
- Probe Material 304 Stainless steel
- Handle Style Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
Kegco KT86S-L - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Comments:||I needed a beer tap for Asahi beer, but I wasn't sure which one I needed. Customer service was able to figure it out and tell me which I needed. She was courteous and very helpful. This was the first time I ordered from here, but I will highly recommend it to my friends and I will return when ever I need anything.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $26.96
Sale Price: $9.95