KT86S-L - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle
"S" system, also known as European Sankey, is used by many European breweries such as Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light and Pilsner Urquell. It has a longer, narrower probe than the D system.
The KT86S-L keg coupler features a stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs.
- System: S
- Black Lever Handle
- Stainless Steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- 303 Stainless steel probe is resistant chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs
- Body Material 303 Stainless steel
- Probe Material 304 Stainless steel
- Handle Style Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
KT86S-L - S System Keg Tap Coupler - Black Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $26.96
Sale Price: $57.95