DP-1606 - Stainless Steel Rinser Drain Drip Tray - 31-1/2" Wide for 3-5 Faucets
The new standard in integrated bar design combines the draft tower mounted to a platform tray. A seamless stainless steel platform tray offers improved hygiene and efficiency at the point of dispense. The tray is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a durable metal rinser. This Polished stainless steel rinser tray has a built-in glass rinser. Add some dispense excitement to each glass by simply inverting the beer glass and pushing down on the built-in sprayer. Cold water is rinsed over the inside of the glass! A wetted glass makes pouring the perfect glass of draught easier.
This tray is cronsctructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a durable plastic rinser. A cold water connection is reqired. This tray is designed to catch 3-5 faucets. You can plumb cold water to the rinser through a cold plate or through a refrigerated box.
- Type: Surface Mount Rinser
- O.D. Dimensions: 31-1/2"L x 15-3/4"W
- Drip Area: 27"L x 6"W
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass.
- Chill the glass utilizing cold water.
- A wetted glass pours better.
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 30 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure).
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking).
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly).
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
DP-1606 - Stainless Steel Rinser Drain Drip Tray - 31-1/2" Wide for 3-5 Faucets Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Great, but need an answer|
|by:||Mark Zak (10-16-2011)|
|Comments:||We have three rinser drip trays in the restuarant that i manage, however I cannot find any information on how to clean them. The problem is that they are starting to stick in the spray position and getting both the bartenders and the guests a little wet each time. If anyone has any idea on how to clean these, please let me know.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $61.00