The DP-120DGR Stainless Steel Drain Tray provides a pressure spout for clearing out your beverage containers from dust and debris, while lowering temperature prior to serving. The purposeful design allows for easy installation. The body is constructed of strong 18-gauge stainless steel. The combination rinser / drip tray has room for up to four of your faucets.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure).
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking).
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly).
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Series Type: Surface Mount w/ Glass Rinser
- Dimensions: 12"L x 5"W x 3/4"H
- Faucets: 2-4
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Drain: Threaded Brass 3-1/2" x 1/2" I.D.
- Water Drain : 1/2" Barb
- Water connection: External-1/2' BSP (standard plumbing connection)
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
12"x5" Stainless Steel Surface Mount Rinser Tray with Drain Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.