The V10 stainless steel flow control faucet is designed and produced in Germany with some assembly completed in the United States. This faucet contains technology such as the "Closed Piston Chamber with Encapsulated Compression Spring" that allows for a perfect forward seal on the faucet, no beer trapped in dead space to cause the lever to stick, and the ability to push the faucet backwards for an extra creamy head. The compensator itself has an extra long cone for a wider range of compensation and designed to eliminate uncontrolled shifting of the compensator cone. This configuration features a black standard faucet knob, a polished stainless steel faucet lever, and a lever flow control adjustment system.
Features Closed Piston Chamber With Encapsulated Compression Spring
- No Leaking or Sticking
- Creamer function
- Forward Seal
- Smooth Operation
- Better Sanitation
- CMBecker Exclusive
Please Note: CMBecker Flow Control Faucets are designed for use with CMBecker flow control shanks.
- Includes Black Standard Faucet Knob
- Polished Stainless steel solid construction, Lever Adjustment
- Food Grade (NSF Approved) plastic and stainless steel
- Full length European Flow Control (completely control restriction at the faucet;no restriction line needed)
- Made in Germany and assembled in the USA!
- Features a built in "Creamer" function so you can put a fine cream head on your beer
- Used in restaurants and bars locally and abroad
|Bonnet & Collar||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
V10 Polished Stainless Steel Flow Control Faucet - Lever Adjustment Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.