The X1 Faucet has been used for many beverage dispense applications over the years including beer, soda, carbonated water and other beverages. This faucet is a great choice when you need to dispense very cold beer that might freeze a metal faucet. This configuration features a standard faucet lever, and a lever flow control adjustment system.
- Lever Adjustment
- Food Grade (NSF Approved) plastic and stainless steel
- Full length European Flow Control (completely control restriction at the faucet;no restriction line needed)
- Made in Germany and assembled in the USA!
- Features a built in "Creamer" function so you can put a fine cream head on your beer
- Used in restaurants and bars locally and abroad
Please Note: CMBecker Flow Control Faucets are designed for use with CMBecker flow control shanks.
|Bonnet & Collar||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
X1 Standard Flow Control Faucet - Lever Adjustment Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.