This plastic faucet with a burgundy finish is made in Germany and assembled in the United States. It is a very durable faucet made of the same food grade plastics as the CMB Disconnects. It features a stainless steel lever that will hold up to commercial handles.
- Burgundy plastic body features a durable stainless steel lever
- Plastic spring-loaded shaft and chrome-plated brass bonnet and collar
- Standard threading is compatible with most branded tap handles
- Easy to clean design. Disassembles in seconds. Features food grade plastics for sanitary use with all beverages.
- Spout is removable and can be replaced with shorter spout for beer
- Used in commercial applications, bars and restaurants all over the world!
|Bonnet & Collar||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
X2 Long Nozzle Burgundy Wine Faucet Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.