Slide-On Beer Faucet Lock
Body is a heavy duty aluminum casting / Locks keyed the same to eliminate the need for multiple different keys / Easiest faucet lock to use
The faucet lock is very helpful if you have teenagers or roomates that you are concerned about underage access to your draft beer setup. These faucet locks are also very popular with bars and hotels who want to limit shrinkage. This faucet lock slides into place and is easily locked with a key. This lock makes it so that you cannot pull forward on the tap handle to initiate a pour.
- Body is a heavy duty aluminum casting
- Locks keyed the same to eliminate the need for multiple different keys
- Easiest faucet lock to use
- Application Fits Standard Beer and Wine Faucets
- Lock Type Slide-On with 5/8" spout opening
- Material Aluminum
- Note: Lock will fit standard beer and wine faucets. Will not fit specialty faucets such as TurboTap®, Stout type faucets, European style faucets or the Flow Control Faucet.
- Note: Do not over tighten. Only a snug fit is required. (Over tightening can cause the lock to bind and to become jammed)
- Note: This faucet lock does not work with Perlick Faucets or Stout Faucets
Slide-On Beer Faucet Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Works on standard conversion faucet|
|by:||Chris D (04-02-2012)|
|Comments:||Honestly, it works. My son poured a half-gallon of homebrew onto the floor, and I needed a way to lock up my faucet. This lock fits right onto the faucet spout, and the locking mechanism pushes forward to hold the tap handle in the back position. The lock spins out like a screw, and when you get it so that it presses firmly against the tap handle, it prevents pouring perfectly.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $53.96
Sale Price: $36.95
Sale Price: $1.58