Perlick PERL 575SSTF Tarnish Free Brass Keg Beer Faucet - Creamer Version - Stainless Steel
Conventional wisdom has no place at Perlick. That's because Perlick's drive for innovation is legendary, leaving convention for the other guys to play with. Now, wisdom in general... well, that's another story. The new Perl Stainless Faucet from Perlick is a classic example. Its revolutionary Perl ball and floating O-ring design eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer gets no exposure to air; there's literally no space for mold and bacteria to grow. The Perl Faucet has fewer internal parts for better reliability.
The built-in cramer features is very easy to use with this faucet. When the beer is ready to be topped of, the user simply pulls back on the faucet handle until you have the desired amount of creamy head.
- Creamer features finishes your pour with the perfect amount of head
- All Perl faucets include a stainless steel for strength and sanitation.
- Pushing the Perl faucet handle back moves a stainless steel pison, exposing small holes. The turbulence created by beer passing through the holes produces a creamy head. When the handle is released, an internal compression spring moves the pison back, stopping the beer flow.
- Forward seat design to prevent lever from sticking
- More sanitary than rear seating faucets
- 1"W x 4"H x 2 3/4"D
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
Perlick PERL 575SSTF Tarnish Free Brass Keg Beer Faucet - Creamer Version - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $56.95
Sale Price: $14.95