This flow control faucet and adapter has a Stainless Steel lever that is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles and an Adjustable Flow Control Spout. The longer spout helps to eliminate foam. It boasts traditional European style, a Spring Loaded Self Closing Faucet Handle and includes the faucet knob.
This faucet does not work with American shanks and requires a European shank.
- Stainless Steel lever is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles.
- Adjustable Flow Control Spout
- Longer spout helps to eliminate foam
- Traditional European style
- Faucet Knob Included
- Spring Loaded Self Closing Faucet Handle
- Note: Faucet extends 1-7/8" further out from tower than standard beer faucet
- Lager & Ale Faucet
- Feature Adjustable Flow Control
- Body Chrome Plated Brass
- Body Threads 1-1/8"-18 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Lever Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Lever Threads 3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)
- Action Self Closing, spring loaded shaft
|Body||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Shaft||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
Flow Control Faucet - Self Closing - Stainless Steel Lever Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.