Perlick PERL 630SSTF Tarnish Free Brass Keg Beer Faucet - Stainless Steel
Conventional wisdom has no place at Perlick. That's because Perlick's drive for innovation is legendary, leaving convention for the other guys to play with. Now, wisdom in general... well, that's another story.
Perlick's new 630SSTF Stainless Steel Faucet with Tarnish Free Brass Exterior is a classic example. It has a revolutionary ball and floating front seal design that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn't stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. The 630SSTF also has fewer internal parts for better reliability.
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
Perlick PERL 630SSTF Tarnish Free Brass Keg Beer Faucet - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $44.95