Perlick 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Keg Beer Faucet
Conventional wisdom has no place at Perlick. That's because Perlick's drive for innovation is legendary, leaving convention for the other guys to play with. Now, wisdom in general... well, that's another story.
Perlick's new 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Faucet is a classic example. It has all of Perlick's exclusive forward sealing design features, as well as a flow compensator. By adjusting the flow control handle, you can adjust the restriction for hard to pour brands, allowing you more control over your flow. You can also adjust the flow control handle to slow the flow for pouring sampler glasses, flights or growlers, as well as to reduce the amount of foam when pouring into a frosted glass.
The Perlick forward sealing design features a revolutionary ball and o-ring that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn't stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. It also has fewer internal parts for better reliability.
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
Perlick 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Keg Beer Faucet Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $25.95
Sale Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $29.99