These Kegco MK-K9G-CASK Firkin Kegs are made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel and can hold up to 10.8 US Gallons of beer. The keystone bung and shive bung openings are lined with anti-slip grooves to help hold the bungs in place. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue. They have fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes. All surfaces of the kegs have been pickled (chemically descaled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary and corrosive free surface. Used by breweries all over the world, these kegs are an excellent edition to your professional brewery operation, allowing you to offer an unpasteurized and naturally carbonated option to your lineup for special events and tastings.
Please Note: In order to tap a cask keg, you would need a keystone bung, a shive bung, a hard spile, a soft spile, a cask tap and a plastic tail or turndown spout. The bungs can be plastic or wood but we find that wood bungs create a better seal with less leaks.
- Brewery name embossed or stamped on Chime (special order, 60-90 days lead time)
- Bungs and Beer Engine not included
- 10.8 US Gallons (41.412 Liters) for 86 16-ounce glasses of beer
- Made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes
- Fully passivated for a clean, sanitary and corrosive free surface
- Both Shive and Keystone bungholes have anti-slip surfaces for tight seals
|Dimensions and Capacity
|Weight||22 lbs. (empty)|
|Capacity||10.8 US Gal.|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel AISI|
Pallet of 9 Kegco MK-K9G-CASK Kegs - Brand New 10.8 Gallon Firkin Cask Beer Keg Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.