The PicoBrew PPK-107-S Elysian "Dragonstooth Stout" PicoPak is a rich, full-bodied and complex Imperial Oatmeal Stout
This PicoPak yields dark-colored stout with a velvety mouthfeel of roasted malts, oatmeal, and warm bread flavor. This dragonstooth stout is very drinkable and perfect for a cool autumn evening in front a warming fire.
PicoPaks are a proprietary blend of hops and grains from award-winning craft breweries worldwide and the essential ingredients for your next microbrew.
- Style: Oatmeal Stout
- ABV: 8.1%
- IBU: 56
- SRM: 54
- Grains: Crystal, Munich, Chocolate, Roasted Barley, Flaked Oats
- Hops: Cascade, Centennial
- Sugar husk composition
- Makes 5 liters (thirteen 12-ounce bottles)
- 4 1/2 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Designed for use with the Pico craft beer brewing appliance
- Pico brewer recognizes each PicoPak and adjusts brewing session accordingly
- Contains a unique combination of grains, hops and yeast for craft beer
- Hops should be stored in a cool, dry place
- Use within 6 months of purchase
Elysian - Dragonstooth Stout PicoPak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.