The PicoBrew PPK-192-S Upslope "Brown Ale" PicoPak is an English tradition ale with an infusion of American creativity. This PicoPak yields a dark brown colored with a cream tan head and gives a rich maltiness balanced with assertive hop character ending with a smooth and dry finish. Use this Upslope Brewing Company brown ale PicoPak with your PicoBrew machine to create craft beer at home.
PicoPaks are a proprietary blend of hops and grains from award-winning craft breweries worldwide and the essential ingredients for your next microbrew.
- Style: American Brown Ale
- ABV: 6.7%
- IBU: 45
- SRM: 40
- Sugar husk composition
- Makes 5 liters (thirteen 12-ounce bottles)
- 4 1/2 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Designed for use with the Pico craft beer brewing appliance
- Pico brewer recognizes each PicoPak and adjusts brewing session accordingly
- Contains a unique combination of grains, hops and yeast for craft beer
- Hops should be stored in a cool, dry place
- Use within 6 months of purchase
Upslope - Brown Ale PicoPak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.