The PicoBrew PPK-196-S Coronado "Stingray IPA" PicoPak is an Imperial Indian pale ale with flavors and aromas of tropical fruits and citrus balancing with soft accents of nectarine and peach. This PicoPak yields a copper-colored with Citra, Southern Cross, Simcoe, and Mosaic hops for an enjoying fresh savory Coronado shoreline taste.
PicoPaks are a proprietary blend of hops and grains from award-winning craft breweries worldwide and the essential ingredients for your next microbrew.
- Style: Imperial IPA
- ABV: 7.9%
- IBU: 48
- SRM: 7
- Hops: Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe, Southern Cross
- Sugar husk composition
- Makes 5 liters (thirteen 12-ounce bottles)
- 4 1/2 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Designed for use with the Pico craft beer brewing appliance
- Pico brewer recognizes each PicoPak and adjusts brewing session accordingly
- Contains a unique combination of grains, hops and yeast for craft beer
- Hops should be stored in a cool, dry place
- Use within 6 months of purchase
Coronado - Stingray IPA PicoPak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.