The PicoBrew Pico Pale PicoPak is a classic American Pale Ale with citrus and pine characteristics from a variety of hops. The Pico Pale PicoPak yields a copper-colored ale with a hoppy flavor and a malt foundation for drinkable balance. This English-style pale ale gets it's distinctive American character from Cascade and Centennial hops. PicoPaks are a proprietary blend of hops and grains from award-winning craft breweries worldwide and the essential ingredients for your next microbrew.
- Style: American Pale
- ABV: 6%
- IBU: 40
- SRM: 12
- Grains: 2-Row, Crystal 60L
- Hops: Magnum, Perle, Cascade
- Sugar husk composition
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Makes 5 liters (thirteen 12-ounce bottles)
- 4 1/2 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Designed for use with the Pico craft beer brewing appliance
- Pico brewer recognizes each PicoPak and adjusts brewing session accordingly
- Contains a unique combination of grains, hops and yeast for craft beer
- Hops should be stored in a cool, dry place
- Use within 6 months of purchase
Pico Pale PicoPak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.