Beer Machine 16135 BrewMaster Home Brew Kit
Start brewing your own beer.
- Improved performance with enhanced construction, design and full wrap-around heavy duty clamping system for years of service.
- Custom pressure gauge to indicate brew quality, carbonation level, and dispensing pressure. You can label each brew or personalize for your favorite brewmaster.
- Carbonation unit and pressure relief system for maintaining optimal bewing conditions.
- Perfectly sized for conditioning beer in your refrigerator.
- Includes one Brewers Select premium beer mix. Makes 28 - 12oz. servings.
- Yeast, CO2 bulbs, defoamer disk
- Brewing Guide
- Bottling Platform
- Custom pressure gauge to indicate brew quality, carbonation level, and dispensing pressure.
- Six (6) Re-usable 500mL Bottles
- Six (6) Re-usable Caps
Beer Machine 16135 BrewMaster Home Brew Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
HOW DOES THE BEER MACHINE WORK
The Beer Machine works like it was sent from outer space as a gift from benevolent beer lovers on other planets.
It has revolutionized the way people can brew small batch, premium beers. You don't need a stadium-sized plant that eats a river of rocky mountain water to brew beer. And you don't need beakers, tubes, a room full of gauges, and three painful weeks to homebrew it either. Technology rules supreme!
The Beer Brewing Process
Brewing beer is a complex process that in the past was accomplished in a complex series of steps. By sheer luck, pure genius or something in between The Beer Machine has taken the complicated, sweaty, time consuming part of brewing beer and turned it into a true one-two-three process.
- Pour water into the airtight Beer Machine cask.
- You pour in one of a great selection of prepackaged naturally made Beer Mixes.
- You seal The Beer Machine and wait 7 to 10 days. (Yes, the waiting IS the hardest part.)
It really is that easy. No Mess, no hassle, no stink, no prob.
The crux of the system is the specially made, all natural Beer Mix combined with a container designed by brewing scientists and engineers (who also happened to design micro brewery systems). The Beer Machine has a pressure release valve to keep the pressure inside The Beer Machine constant, a carbonation unit to add CO-2, and a dispensing system so no bottling is necessary. The Beer Machine does the rest.
When the waiting is over, you can adjust the carbonation of the beer inside by using the supplied CO2 cartridges, adding to the natural carbonation developed during the brewing process, and allowing you to pour fresh, carbonated beer under pressure with "beer head" like draft beer- all from the very container it was brewed in.
Sale Price: $2.99
Sale Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $9.99