BrewDemon Replacement Lid Gaskets replaces the old and worn out gasket of BrewDemon's fermenter lid to help keep the seal airtight when using an air-lock or blow-off tube. Design for BrewDemon Fermenter.
- 3 Plastic Air-tight Lid Gaskets
- Sanitize The Airlock - Sanitize everything (inside and out) before using.
- Adding The Airlock - After you have made your beer and added the yeast, tightened down the lid, then add the airlock.
- Filling The Airlock - After the airlock is firmly in place, add water to the fill line(s), sanitized water or alcohol (like vodka) is preferred. (FYI. if need be, refilling it with regular tap water should be fine).
- Removing The Airlock - Remove the airlock (and/or loosen your lid) BEFORE opening your tap for any reason. Completely remove the airlock before bottling your beer.
Always remove the airlock when opening tap, otherwise liquid from the airlock will wind-up in your beer.
Replacement Lid Gaskets (3 Pack) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |