60600 - In-Line Beer Quick Disconnect - Female - 3/8" O.D. Barb
This in-line quick disconnect provides a quick, safe and easy way to incorporate a beer shut off in your draft beer system. With this beer fitting, no tools are required to connect or disconnect your beer line. The disconnect locks into the place with an audible "click" to create a secure, leak-free seal. A simple thumb latch allows for easy, one-handed disconnections.
The quick disconnect features non-spill valves to help maintain a clean work environment and a high flow valve design for maximum flow in a compact coupling.
- Connection: Female Side
- Length: 2.79"
- Barb: 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Pressure: to 60 psi (4.2 BAR)
- Temperature: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Built-in Shut Off
- Material: Polypropylene (Main Components)
- Meets NSF Standard C-2 for Food Equipment
- Non-spill valves help to maintain a clean work environment
- One handed operation - no tools needed to connect or disconnect
- Audible "click" asures your connection is secure
- High flow valve design for maximum flow in a compact coupling
- Connection Female side
- Barb 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Length 2.79"
- Shutoff Built-in
- Main Components Polypropylene
- Pressure to 60 psi (4.2 bar)
- Temperature 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Approval NSF standard C-2 for food equipment
- Color Light Gray with Charcoal Gray Latch
60600 - In-Line Beer Quick Disconnect - Female - 3/8" O.D. Barb Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $5.99
Sale Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $10.75