Build Your Own 120' Coil Jockey Box Conversion Kit - Left Faucet Mount
The Beverage Factory now offers you the ability to build your own Jockey Box Cooler. The conversion process is very simple, fast and saves you money. To successfully convert your cooler, you will need to purchase an Igloo or Coleman Cooler of at least 48 Quart Size, a Screwdriver, Drill, and a Crescent wrench. Your cooler has to be large enough to hold the 120' Stainless Steel Coil. You will drill two holes, one in the front to mount the shank and faucet, and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly connects directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
People love the idea of a picnic cooler for special functions, parties and camping trips, but they are often scared off by price. This is the cheapest way to build your own kit.
To complete your kit you will need to add the Jumper Line Assembly and a Single Product Direct Draw Kit. These do not come standard with your build-your-own-kit, because people often already have some parts.
The 120' coil kit is the most popular and highest performing kit. You will have colder beer and less foam with the longer coil. It costs a little more, but you will not have to ice the keg with a coil this long. The 120' coil is highly recommended if you plan on having many people drawing from the keg often.
- 120 ft. (100' x 3/8" + 20' x 1/4" O.D.) High Quality Stainless Steel Coil. (10"dia. X 11"h)Learn More
- 4" Long Shank Assembly with 1/4" Bore. Learn More
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. Learn More
- Ice Box Coupler Assembly Specially Designed for Coil Coolers. Learn More
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench Learn More
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add a single product direct draw kit and a jumper line assembly.
- Jumper Line Assembly Learn More
- Complete Direct Draw Kit Learn More
- Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. Co2 Tank. Learn More
- Commercial Grade Double Gauge Co2 Regulator. Learn More
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. Learn More
- KT85D-L American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. Learn More
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
Build Your Own 120' Coil Jockey Box Conversion Kit - Left Faucet Mount Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
|Left Faucet Mount||$337.49$269.99|
|Right Faucet Mount||$337.49$269.99|
Sale Price: $269.99
Sale Price: $124.99