Build Your Own 50' Coil Tight Wrap Single Faucet For Small Coolers
The Beverage Factory now offers you the ability to build your own Jockey Box Cooler. The conversion process is very simple, fast and saves you money. To successfully convert your cooler, you will need to purchase an Igloo or Coleman Cooler of at least 25 Quart Size, a Screwdriver, Drill, and a Crescent wrench. Your cooler has to be large enough to hold the 50' Stainless Steel Coil. This kit comes with a specially designed tighly wrapped coil to fit in smaller coolers. You will drill two holes, one in the front to mount the shank and faucet, and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly connects directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
People love the idea of a picnic cooler for special functions, parties and camping trips, but they are often scared off by price. This is the cheapest way to build your own kit.
To complete your kit you will need to add the Jumper Line Assembly and a Single Product Direct Draw Kit. These do not come standard with your build-your-own-kit, because people often already have some parts.
The 50' coil is popular due to its low price, but it will not perform as well as the 120' coil. You might have to ice down the keg to limit foam. In addition, a 50' coil is not long enough for people to draw off of it often without foaming beer. This cool kit works best when the beer is allowed to properly cool down within the coil. At least a few minutes between pours would be ideal.
- 50 ft. (50' x 5/16" O.D.) High Quality Stainless Steel Coil. (6" Dia X 9" H) Learn More
- 4" Long Shank Assembly with 1/4" Bore. Learn More
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. Learn More
- Ice Box Coupler Assembly Specially Designed for Coil Coolers. Learn More
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench Learn More
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add a single product direct draw kit and a jumper line assembly.
- Jumper Line Assembly Learn More
- Complete Direct Draw Kit Learn More
- Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. Co2 Tank. Learn More
- Commercial Grade Double Gauge Co2 Regulator. Learn More
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. Learn More
- KT85D-L American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. Learn More
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
Build Your Own 50' Coil Tight Wrap Single Faucet For Small Coolers Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $269.99
Sale Price: $269.99