Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Left Hand, 50' x 5/16"
- Length 50'
- Tubing 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 Stainless Steel
- Restriction 15lbs
- Dimensions 8-3/4" Diameter x 7" Height
- Includes Grommets, Ferrules, and Hex nut fittings for easy connection to shanks
- Liquid Content 1/3 oz per foot
Notes on Jockey Box Replacement Coil: Use with faucet shank assembly p/n 4333A-5/16 and threaded shank assembly p/n 605A-5.
SETUP & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use rough crush or cubed ice
(A) Completely fill cooler with ice for best results.
(B) Add water until coil(s) are completely covered with ice and water.
- Adjust CO2 regulator pressure to 12-14 P.S.I.
(A) Slowing increase pressure until the desired flow rate is achieved.
(B) DO NOT EXCEED 45 P.S.I.
- Warm keg beer will cause foam.
(A) For best results, keg of beer should be kept out of direct sunlight and insulated with a keg jacket or blanket to limit the temperature increase.
(B) Do not let the keg temperature exceed 80°F. (Ice keg to lower temperature)
(C) The warmer the keg temperature gets, the more pressure is required for dispensing.
- Un-used keg beer may be saved for another days use by taking the following steps:
(A) Bleed off pressure. Excessive keg pressure will over carbonate the beer.
(B) Re-pressurize to 12-14 lbs.
(D) Unused portion MUST BE refrigerated.
- Clean coils after each use
- Never leave beer or water in the coils when storing cooler. For best results, empty cooler of ice and water after each use and clean properly with chemicals specifically manufactured for beer line cleaning. (Cleaning kits are available)
- Clean outside of stainless steel coils with a mild soap. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Never use cleaners containing chlorine, chlorides, bleaches, or mineral acids.
- Never clean with abrasives (i.e. sandpaper and steel wool). This will cause rusting.
- Never let stainless come in contact with iron, steel, or other metals, which causes contamination leading to rust or corrosion.
- Handling or cleaning stainless coils improperly will cause pitting and rusting and may even cause holes in the tubing. Coils handled or cleaned in such a manner will be damaged beyond repair and voids all warranties.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Left Hand, 50' x 5/16" Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $109.95
Sale Price: $2.50