SmartStrip Beer Volume & Temperature Monitor
The SmartStrip utilizes proven thermometric technology to provide an inexpensive and convenient method for monitoring keg volume and temperature. With a quick glance, you can determine the amount of beer remaining inside without having to lift the keg. It allows you to monitor the temperature of the beer in the keg, providing accurate keg temperature and dispense temperature information for speedier troubleshooting.
Designed to be reusable, the SmartStrip features an adhesive backing that holds it securely to the keg. The number of uses is equal to the treatment of the SmartStrip and the cleaniless of the keg surface.
- Temperature indicator identifies warm beer dispensing problems and is a great time saver for draft trouble calls.
- Liquid level indicator shows remaining contents, and makes fast work of checking inventory to be ready for weekend sales.
- Liquid level indicator allows for revenue management from shift to shift
- Temperature Range: 30°F to 50°F (-1°C to 9°C)
- Compatible Kegs: 1/2, 50-L, 1/4 Slim, 1/6th
Note: Does not work on old-style barrel kegs or rubberized kegs, i.e. Coors and Miller.
Note: Always remove SmartStrip before returning keg to retailer or distributor.
SmartStrip Beer Volume & Temperature Monitor Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $2.66
Sale Price: $14.99