The Patent Pending QuickCarb from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly without a chance of accidentally over-carbonating! The QuickCarb has everything you need to get started carbonating, all you need to provide is the beer, a ball lock corny keg, a CO2 tank, and a regulator. Interested in in-line oxygenation of your wort before pitching your yeast? Simply add an oxygen regulator and you're ready to go! The QuickCarb is truly a versatile tool!
QuickCarb Includes the Following Items:
- Circulating pump with mounting plate and keg hanging attachment
- Stainless Steel Infusion-T with 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- All necessary QuickConnectors, tubing, and fittings
- Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect
- Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Required DC transformer and plug for the circulating pump
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over carbonation (let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent)
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate (other stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves)
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.