The Patent Pending QuickCarb from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly without a chance of accidentally over-carbonating! The QuickCarb has everything you need to get started carbonating, all you need to provide is the beer, a ball lock corny keg, a CO2 tank, and a regulator. Interested in in-line oxygenation of your wort before pitching your yeast? Simply add an oxygen regulator and you're ready to go! The QuickCarb is truly a versatile tool!
QuickCarb Includes the Following Items:
- Circulating pump with mounting plate and keg hanging attachment
- Stainless Steel Infusion-T with 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- All necessary QuickConnectors, tubing, and fittings
- Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect
- Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Required DC transformer and plug for the circulating pump
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over carbonation (let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent)
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate (other stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves)
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.