Summit Kegerator SBC490OS Stainless Steel UL Listed Outdoor Beer Dispenser
Fully equipped to stand up to the elements, the SBC490OS meets and exceeds U.L. requirements for safe outdoor operation. The exterior is completely wrapped in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel, with the back fully sealed to protect all electrical components. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit breaks from damaging the unit or causing electric shocks. Our 12 inch long towel bar handle offers a comfortable grip while adding a durable touch of elegance.
The SBC490OS includes all the tap accessories you need to serve beer from a half, quarter, or mini keg, as well as removable shelves that conveniently convert the beer cooler into a refrigerator. Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance and an adjustable thermostat lets you set the proper temperature for stored beer.
Designed primarily for freestanding use, this undercounter beer dispenser can be installed as a built-in unit but requires 1 1/2 inch of space between the rear of the unit and wall and a 1/2 inch of space between the unit sides and cabinetry.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
- The Summit SBC490OS Kegerator features an all 304 Stainless Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank (Empty)
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The SBC490OS is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Single Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Lever.
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- All stainless steel construction for durable luxury.
- Fully wrapped stainless steel door
- Professional towel bar handle. A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft, with two taps offering more choices.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design.
- Fan cooled compressor
- Automatic defrost
- Adjustable thermostat controls the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Sealed aluminum back protects all electrical components from the elements
- Accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs of your favorite brew.
- Perfectly sized to fit under counters and in tight 24 inch spaces.
- Converts to a refrigerator for added convenience.
- Plugs into standard 115V/60 cycle AC
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Summit Kegerator SBC490OS Stainless Steel UL Listed Outdoor Beer Dispenser Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Great for summer BBQs|
|by:||Lisa Sheppard (07-25-2008)|
San Jose, CA
|Comments:||My husband and I love entertaining outside in the Summer and this kegerator has been a great addition. I didn't realize how easy and convenient it would be to get beer in kegs and we save a lot compared to bottles and ice. Not to mention the stainless steel looks very nice out on our deck.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $499.99