Everest's EBD series of Back Bar and Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The EBD2-BB has two solid doors with textured and laminated black exteriors and galvanized steel interiors. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your beverages are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD2-BB has one NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor, and the keg refrigerator side can hold one 1/2 barrel keg. The back bar side can hold up to 280 12-oz. cans and 192 12-oz. bottles, and has two epoxy coated wire shelves. An easy-to-set analog thermostat dial can be set between 32°F to 42°F to keep your draft beer at it's perfect serving temperature.
EBD series back bar and keg beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Two epoxy-coated shelves
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all units
- Shelves can be removed to increase keg capacity
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Back Bar & Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator with All Solid Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.