Everest's EBD series of Back Bar and Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The EBD3-BB has two solid doors with textured and laminated black exteriors and galvanized steel interiors. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your beverages are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD3-BB has one NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor, and the keg refrigerator side can hold one 1/2 barrel keg and one 1/4 slim barrel keg. The back bar side can hold up to 280 12-oz. cans and 192 12-oz. cans, and has two epoxy coated wire shelves. An easy-to-set analog thermostat dial can be set between 321/2°F to 421/2°F to keep your draft beer at it's perfect serving temperature.
EBD series back bar and keg beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Two epoxy coated shelves
- Built in caster thread receptacles for all units
- Shelves can be removed to increase keg capacity
|Shipping Weight||310 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1 (3 without shelves)|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1 (3 without shelves)|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||1 (3 without shelves)|
|1/6-Barrel||4 (8 without shelves)|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Back Bar & Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator with All Solid Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.