Everest's EBD series of Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and rails, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD4 has two NSF approved 3" diameter insulation draft arms with an air distributor, and can hold four 1/2 barrel kegs. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 32°F to 42°F to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature.
EBD series draft beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD4 has a side mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately. It is large enough to hold four full size kegs or multiple smaller kegs. Please give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 and our sales team can help you choose the configuration that is right for you.
- Keg capacity:
- Four full size kegs (plus two 5-gallon kegs)
- Three full size kegs (plus five 5-gallon kegs or 2 quarter slim kegs)
- Eleven quarter slim kegs
- Fifteen 5-gallon kegs
- Analog dial thermostat knob (321/2°F to 421/2°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, with textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arms with air distributor
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all units
- Interior Dimensions: 74-1/2" x 21-1/2"
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Shipping Weight||355 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||4|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||4|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||15|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||4.5 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator - Four Full-Size Keg Capacity Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.