Summit SBC490SSHVTWIN Dual Faucet Kegerator with w/ 14-mm Dia Handle and Stainless Door
Looking for a stylish Dual Faucet Keg Beer Dispenser to serve and Pour your favorite Keg Beers From? Look no further than this SBC490SSHVTWIN Dual Faucet Kegerator by Summit. This Draft Beer Dispenser features a Jet Black Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Wrap Door and a Sleek Thin Stainless Steel Handle that is sure to fit any rooms decor. From the Kitchen to the Home Bar, move this Elegant Kegerator with ease with the provided Casters that allow for easy portability. Not only does this SBC490SSHVTWIN Draft Dispenser have style, it also has functionality--with its ability to house half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs. Serve two different type beers at the same time with this Dual Faucet Beer Dispenser. This SBC490SSHVTWIN Kegerator comes with Two Complete "D" System Tap Kits with all accessories needed for pouring your favorite Draft Beer, including a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank and Regulator. With an Automatic Defrost that reduces user maintenance by eliminating the need to defrost the unit, as well as an adjustable thermostat, your Kegerator will be easy to maintain and to keep at perfect temperature for a perfect ice cold pour. If you do not plan on using your Kegerator for a time, instead of unplugging it and having it take up space in your home, you can easily convert your Kegerator into a 6.4 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator simply by inserting the two included shelves into the Kegerator.
This Summit SBC490SSHVTWIN Dual Faucet Keg Beer Dispenser comes complete with all the necessary Draft Beer equipment you need to pour Fresh Draft Beer straight from your keg. Included with the Summit SBC490SSHVTWIN Dual Faucet Kegerator is a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator, Two Sankey Keg Couplers, and a 15" Chrome Plated Metal Draft Beer Tower that will impress any Beer Aficionado. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. The Sankey Keg Couplers are designed to fit most of your favorite Domestic beer kegs. Please Note: The lightweight, 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is the preferred size of many brewers. It is shipped empty and does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb tank is good for approximately 5-6 full kegs.
Please Note: If installing this unit under a counter, you will need 2 inches of Clearance around the back and the sides.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
- The Summit SBC490SSHVTWIN Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with two complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap two domestic kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two sections of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The SBC490SSHVTWIN is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Lever
These premium quality faucets feature a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucets have a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Interior accommodates half, quarter, or mini (pony) kegs
- Product Dimensions: 51.38"H x 23.63W x 24.88"D
- 6.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American taps, connection hardware
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel door - Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional vertical stainless steel handle
- Dual tap system - Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two quarter kegs
- Automatic Defrost - Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Transform the unit into an all-purpose refrigerator with convenient adjustable shelves
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Silver rail completes the top and neatens service
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2 Faucet|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Summit SBC490SSHVTWIN Dual Faucet Kegerator with w/ 14-mm Dia Handle and Stainless Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $639.99