Kegco K209SS-2 Dual Faucet Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
The Kegco K209SS-2 Kegerator is designed for home use so it is quiet and energy efficient. The stainless steel door has a modern look that complements any decor. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. Anyone who has dealt with the stickiness of dried beer will appreciate the removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill that can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off and installs with ease. You will need to get the CO2 tank filled locally. A quick search for gas or welding suppliers in your local yellow pages will help you find a place to get the tank filled. A full CO2 tank should last about 5 to 6 full size kegs.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size, Pony, or Quarter Slim Keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Keg Couplers
The D System Keg Couplers are selected as the default, but you can select home brew couplers at the same cost or upgrade to another type of commercial coupler for a small cost. This versatility makes this kegerator an excellent value.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Two Faucet Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 Foot, 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Lines that end in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty, 5 years parts only warranty on compressor and sealed system
Please Note: The unit can hold two commercial 5 gallon kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or three 5 gallon home brew kegs at a time, but cannot hold three commercial 5 gallon kegs at once.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Drip Tray||Built-in recessed|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.7 A|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Kegco K209SS-2 Dual Faucet Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $609.99