- Full-sized capacity to hold half, quarter, 1/6 or mini kegs
- Dual tap system allows you to serve beer from two 1/6 kegs
- Designed for built-in installation under the counter
- Automatic defrost minimizes user maintenance
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any brew
- NOTE: If installing this unit flush against a wall or under the counter, cutout width is 25-25 1/4"
SUMMIT offers a versatile line of full-sized beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. This beer dispenser comes with everything you need except the kegs. It's a great option for refrigerating and serving kombucha or soda in addition to beer with a few easy upgrades. You will need to get the CO2 tank filled locally. A quick search for gas or welding suppliers in your local yellow pages will help you find a place to get the tank filled. A full CO2 tank should last about 5 to 6 full size kegs.
The SBC635MBITWIN features a large interior that can hold a half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It is designed for both freestanding and built-in installation under counters, with a jet black finish. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location's setup. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your undercounter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.7 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
All SBC635MBI beer dispensers can fit one half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg.
- SBC635MBITWIN Kegerator and Dual Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, CO2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D System Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can tap all domestic kegs
These are Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Couplers. These keg taps work with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. These couplers feature a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. These Keg Couplers can be swapped out to Home Brew Couplers for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Dual Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with Two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Levers and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes two Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Levers
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator. 1/6 barrel kegs cannot be wider than 9 1/4" and still fit two at a time.
- Full-Sized Beer Dispenser: Large 5.7 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg.
- Built-In Capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4".
- Dual Tap System: Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs.
- Digital Thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Ideal Beer Temperature: Operates between 331/2 and 501/2F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature.
- Automatic Defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation.
- Fully Finished Black Cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Reversible Door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Casters Included: To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters.
- Top Guard Rail: Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service.
- Stainless Steel Floor Cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs.
- Drip Tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess.
- Deep Chill Function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg.
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Built-In Dual Faucet Kegerator - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.