The Beverage-Air BM23 Kegerator provides outdoor mobility with utility for home, club, or hospitality. This draft beer refrigerator offers full beer keg capacity, is heavy-duty and has forced air refrigeration -draft beer is dispensed ice cold every time. The BM23 kegerator comes in 2 models, the Standard Model and the Club Top Model. Both models are available in 2 finishes: Black Vinyl and Stainless Steel.
Standard construction includes a complete stainless steel exterior to stand up to outdoor environments. Top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including built-in drip tray for easy cleaning. A guard rail is provided to keep your glasses from sliding off and 4" heavy-duty swivel casters are standard.
Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceiling. Reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Door is self-closing with key lock. Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing. Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place moisture resistant polyurethane (CFC free) foam which binds the exterior walls with the interior walls to form solid construction and provide unsurpassed insulation.
Lift-out heavy duty forced-air refrigeration system creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling. Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC-free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A 6' cord and grounded plug are provided for electrical connection.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Three (3) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Four (4) Home Brew (5.0 Gal.)
- Single Door Design
- 4" Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters for Easy Mobility
- 3" Insulated Polished Stainless Steel Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top with Drip Tray and Guard Rail
- Capped Opening in Top for Water Station Line Penetration
- Galvanized Steel Walls and Ceiling
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed to Operate 36°F-38°F
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Readily Adaptable for Installation of Wine Dispensers or Water Station
- Available in Black Vinyl or Stainless Steel Finish
- UL Listed and NSF Certified for outdoor use
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Unit Weight||150 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||4|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Material||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Outdoor All Stainless Steel Commercial Beer Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|I would buy this product again |
|by:||Rick M (07-22-2015)|
|Comments:||Best decision I ever made to buy a Beverage Air! Reviews don't do it justice. Coldest beer you will ever drink. I am very happy with the commercial grade of build, should last a very long time. Great customer service |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.