Scratch & Dent - Summit Kegerator SBC-500B Full Size Keg Beer Cooler
We currently have a Scratch & Dent Summit SBC-500B Kegerator Beer Cooler Tap Dispenser - Black. This unit has a big dent in the top left side and a part of the top left back corner has chipped off. There are other minor scratches on the sides and a slight bend in the coil that is not affecting the cooling. It was returned with no guard rail for the top. This model usually retails new for $849.99 so you can save $300 on a scratch & dent.
The Summit SBC-500B kegerator is a portable beer tap that comes complete with all the necessary draft beer hardware you need to tap a fresh keg of beer. By storing your keg in the Summit beer dispenser at a recommended 32°-36° and maintaining it under 10 psi of constant CO2 pressure, your keg beer can last up to several months. The Summit Kegerator holds a full size Keg (1/2 barrel keg, 15.5 gallons) with plenty of room to hold the 5 lb. CO2 tank. The Summit beer dispenser is very quiet and energy efficient (approx. $40/yr).
2 1/2" Swivel casters make this unit easy to move from the garage to the patio. A metal safety rail keeps mugs and glasses from sliding off. The Summit keg refrigerator comes with simple and detailed instructions on how to assemble and properly maintain the unit. The CO2 tank is not charged, so you will need to get it filled locally. Look under "gas" in your local yellow pages. A full CO2 tank should push around about 5 to 8 full size kegs. The door is a non-reversible, right hand swing.
We are draft beer experts and all draft beer and custom installation questions are handled toll free 1-800-710-9939 by one of our friendly and experienced staff.
- Black Cabinet Exterior with Black Door. Door is not reversible with hinge on right.
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- 15" Tall Chrome Tower with 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly Attached.
- Plastic Drip Tray
- A Brand New Aluminum 5 lb. CO2 Tank (Empty): Produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- American "D" System Coupler (Good for all American Brand Beers)
- Gas Hose / Beer Tubing / Washers & Clamps. Both Air/CO2 and beer line tubing are FDA and Brewery approved.
- 4 Strong Swivel Casters make it easy to move.
- Plugs into standard 110/vac house outlet
- Adjustable Mechanical Temperature Control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instruction Manual.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Door Swing: Right Hand (Hinge on right)
- 100% CFC Free
- Energy efficient design
- 115 Volts; 60 cycle; 3 prong plug
Please Note: If you upgrade to a 15 lb. or 20 lb. CO2 tank, you may not be able to fit a Coors, Rubber or some import kegs into your unit. Please call us at 1-800-710-9939 if you have further questions or concerns.
|Unit Weight||99 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Drip Tray||Black Plastic|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Scratch & Dent - Summit Kegerator SBC-500B Full Size Keg Beer Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $519.99
Sale Price: $1,169.00
Sale Price: $499.99